At Charity Event, Patrick Peterson Apologizes For Suspension

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
hdoxmebbfz7nr6dbxtrb

Peterson was asked if he planned to participate in the Cardinals’ voluntary OTAs beginning on Monday but it doesn’t seem like he will attend.

“I have to be a father,” Peterson said. “My wife’s a doctor and I’m the only one right now that can really take her to school. So I have to take her to school each and every day and make sure she gets there secure, that she’s picked up. But I’m still working out, doing my due diligence to make sure that I’m in shape come mandatory minicamp.”

Peterson was asked about his relationship with the organization after some cryptic Instagram posts in April, and he denied any friction.

“The relationship is great,” Peterson said. “I know you guys speculated, me erasing the pictures, but I had a lot going on. Now I want to have a new look. I want to put a lot more fashion pictures up there right now. Instagram can definitely promote life after football, so I wanted to put some more fashionable looks on there. .. But for the most part, our relationship is great. I had a conversation with Steve (Keim) earlier, so I’m just looking forward to moving forward.”

Peterson has not missed a game in his NFL career but will now be away from the team for its first six of 2019.

“I’m looking forward to getting back Week 7, and I’m going to continue to try to keep that smile on my face and get back to being the best DB in the league,” Peterson said.

Continue reading...