B-Rob, Vikings Release Brand New ‘96 Questions’ Episode

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
y4fhwyt3slesutiksz3q

“I watched quite a few of those over the years,” Jason Holmer said. “They were always fun. It was pretty indicative of who he was. That’s not just him and his teammates. That’s how he is. It was a pretty authentic look at his personality, so they were fun to watch.”

Josh Goolsbee said he liked the way that Robison led in the locker room, showing peers “how to be a professional, a family man, a friend, a teammate, a father.”

“He’s just one of the best Vikings there’s ever been,” Goolsbee said. “He hooked you with the 96 Questions with B-Rob bit. That was so cool. You got an inside look into the Vikings, in the locker room. He was doing funny things, and everybody is laughing and giggling. He was a special dude and is definitely missed.”

Fans of B-Rob’s on-screen persona can look forward to a new YouTube series that he is launching. Some material was recorded for the series last week in Minnesota.

“We’re calling it The Transition Season. It’s a transition from football to fishing,” Robison said. “I’m pretty excited about that, but the one thing for me is I’ll always come back to Minnesota at some point or another. This has been a huge part of mine and my family’s life, and it will never be goodbye.”