152 offensive snaps; 14.84 percent of total offensive snaps

Aviante Collins

49 offensive snaps; 4.79 percent of total offensive snaps

31 offensive snaps; 3.03 percent of total offensive snaps

31 offensive snaps; 3.03 percent of total offensive snaps

Brett Jones

1 offensive snap; 0.10 percent of total offensive snaps

2 Highest highs

Balanced performances don't get much better than what the offensive line did in Week 3 against the Raiders.

Minnesota's unit paved the way for 211 total rushing yards, which tied for the most by the Vikings in a game in 2019. But the unit also didn't allow a single sack against Oakland, one of five times in which the line kept a Vikings quarterback clean for the entire game.

That marked the only time where the Vikings didn't allow a sack and also recorded 175-plus rushing yards in the same game in 2019.

2. The Vikings also didn't allow a sack in Week 15 against the Chargers, as Minnesota recorded 137 total rushing yards in Southern California.

But what made that performance so impressive was that it came against a pair of dynamic pass rushers in Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram.

Furthermore, the Vikings were also shorthanded at running back, as Dalvin Cook left the game just a minute into the third quarter, and rookie Alexander Mattison did not play due to an injury.

The line helped Mike Boone rush for 56 yards on 13 attempts as the Vikings backup running back also scored the first two touchdowns of his NFL career.

The Lowest low

The performance didn't match the hype of a Week 16 home game between the Vikings and Packers on Monday Night Football.

With Minnesota still alive in the race for the NFC North, the Vikings allowed five sacks, the second-highest total of the 2019 season.

And with the Vikings missing Cook and Mattison, the running game struggled to the tune of 57 yards and no touchdowns on 16 carries, good for just 3.6 yards per attempt.

"I think they improved quite a bit. I think Rick Dennison did an outstanding job with them. I think the scheme helped them. I thought that was a good group. I think we've got some young guys that we basically redshirted this year that I think are going to have opportunities to be good football players. I'm hoping that becomes even more of a strength for us next year, and we'll be looking to continually try to improve not just that position, but all of them."

— Vikings Head Coach Mike Zimmer on the offensive line's play in 2019

"We knew going into the game that it was going to be won upfront. They outrushed us, protected the quarterback better. I briefly watched the film, and there's a lot of things we could have done better. It's a tough taste to leave in your mouth at the end of a season because there were some awesome moments, but that's the way it is."

— Bradbury the day after a playoff loss to the 49ers