2021 NFL Draft Prospects for Vikings: Defensive Tackle

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
sefnivjtyibkbm0hfyiq

2020 stats: 6 games; 17 tackles (11 solo), 2.0 tackles for loss and 1.0 sack

Florida State Pro Day results: Wilson, who dealt with a leg injury during the 2020 season, was clocked at 5.12 seconds in the 40. He totaled 23 bench press reps, had a vertical jump of 25.5 inches and a broad jump of 8 feet, 11 inches.

Marvin's Movement: Wilson has committed to bettering the youth of Tallahassee, Florida, through "Marvin's Movement," which works to "spread financial literacy" to local young people.

"That was my mission from the jump even coming into Florida State; I wanted to come in and give Tallahassee everything I had," Wilson said in an interview with WTXL Tallahassee. "I feel like I've done that, I'm still doing that and I'll continue to do it."

Bercich's breakdown: After watching some of Florida State's film, Bercich called Wilson a "Linval Joseph 2.0," referencing the former Vikings nose tackle.

"He's a mauler. Will instantly improve any run defense," Bercich said. "He can hold the point on double teams and is quick enough to give some juice on pass rush. Hard to reach in zone run scheme. He's tall, so pad level tends to get high, and he doesn't bend real well; so, endurance is a question."