Broncos, Briefly: Monday, June 10, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
kknmfckveimhnekuegaz

Beat-up trick, Busch Light and chew: Broncos fullback values simple things (Jeff Legwold, ESPN)
Then, in the front row most days, tucked between the rest, there is function over form. It's the off-the-rack, blue, Dodge pickup truck, model year 2000, with the cracked window and assorted items scattered across the dashboard.

Chris Harris Jr.: 'I definitely want to be in the rafters when I'm done here' (Mike Klis, KUSA)
"Oh yeah, it definitely matters," Harris said. "I definitely want to be in the rafters when I’m done here. I know the fans wanted me here, my family wanted me here. It just made sense to go out here and do whatever I can to prove it that I want to retire here."

Broncos' Vic Fangio bridges age gap with players — compliments or not (Jeff Legwold, ESPN)The 60-year-old has introduced himself to his players by staying true to what he believes works in any era.

'I've boxed before, but not like this': Following Derek Wolfe's lead, Broncos add new element to offseason training (Nicki Jhabvala, The Athletic)
Under the tutelage of Factory X’s founder and noted Muay Thai/MMA instructor Marc Montoya, a good chunk of the Broncos’ defense has paraded in and out of these doors typically once a week for boxing workouts tailored to their own craft.