Broncos, Briefly: Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
sojuput1fgqxvbe9mgki

For Broncos long snapper Casey Kreiter, recent STEM School shooting hits close to home (Nicki Jhabvala, The Athletic)
“I had never seen that experience around my kid,” Kreiter said. “There’s a Twitter handle for the shooting, #STEMShooting. It just makes me sick. There are so many of these going on and are happening so often that we have to hashtag them to get the information to the people on that specific shooting. I just don’t think teachers and students should have to worry about that. That shouldn’t be their focus this time in life.”

Broncos QB Joe Flacco: Key for Drew Lock will be watching him (Ryan O'Halloran, Denver Post)
“I’ve got so many things to worry about — I’m going out there and trying to play the best football of my life,” Flacco said. “I’m not worried about developing guys or any of that — I hope he does develop, but I don’t look at it as my job. My job is to win football games."

DU will honor a Broncos legend this weekend (Alexander Kirk, 9NEWS)
The University of Denver (DU) will honor Denver Broncos Ring of Fame member and Pro Football Hall of Fame member Floyd Little with an honorary Juris Doctor degree and the Distinguished Alumni Award, the university announced Monday.

Setting up the NFL's QB battles: Who's leading, where rookies stand (NFL Nation Staff, ESPN.com)
The Broncos think he's ready to go physically and also believe the addition of offensive line coach Mike Munchak and signing of right tackle Ja'Wuan James in free agency -- along with the arrival of Risner in the draft -- should help give Flacco some comfort in the pocket.