Daryl Williams, Matt Paradis limited but "progressing great"

Sir Purr

Mar 16, 2019
vhvwzvwmyfl1ezbtv9rw

A broken leg cost Paradis half of his season last year in Denver, and while Broncos general manager John Elway said in March he had “big concerns” about Paradis’s health, it seems his recovery is going smoothly.

“(I’m) progressing great. The leg is coming along real well. We’ve just got to ease into it,” Paradis said. “It’s a good progression, but we don’t want to overload it. I think we’re ahead of schedule.”

Like Williams, Paradis hopes to be fully cleared by training camp. That would give the Panthers a potential line that looks this:

LT – Little

LG – Williams

C – Paradis

RG – Trai Turner

RT – Moton

And with guys like Tyler Larsen, Greg Van Roten, Taylor Hearn, Brendan Mahon and sixth-round pick Dennis Daley also competing, the unit is coming together nicely — on paper, at least.

“I see we have some potential, but at the end of the day, it’s about staying healthy, too,” head coach Ron Rivera said. “We felt pretty good going into last year and we lost three tackles within four days of practice. We’ve just got to stay healthy and be fortunate that way.

“I do like the young guys. We’ve added some quality depth, but you really don’t know until you get a chance to play.”