Diggs Ranked 73rd, Cousins Lands at No. 78 on NFL’s Top 100 List

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
uqbw9d6srfzgsdlitzdn

Cousins, who developed a quick connection with Diggs during their first season together in Minnesota, said he enjoys the dedication and work ethic Diggs brings to the team on a daily basis. Plus, Cousins added, Diggs is a bona fide game-changer.

“He’s a top 100 player in the NFL. Period,” Cousins told Vikings.com of Diggs, who made his second straight appearance on the list. “Just athletically what he can do and how he can change the game with his quickness, his suddenness, his strong hands … he’s dynamic running the deep route and dynamic with handoffs in the backfield.

“He’s a special player and he’s proven that time and again,” Cousins added. “I don’t think there will be any shock to people that he’s a top 100 player. I’d love to see him become a guy who is top 50, top 25, top 10 … because he certainly has that kind of potential, and we as an offense and a team have to have success and win games for that kind of thing to happen.”

Diggs’ fellow wide receivers around the league also had plenty of praise for the former fifth-round pick.

“I love Diggs … he’s a big play waiting to happen,” said Packers wide receiver Davante Adams. “He has great footwork and he’s a great route runner.”

Added Rams wide receiver Robert Woods: “I knew he was good, but I didn’t know he was that good. That type of quickness and separation makes you a dangerous receiver in this league.”