Fans react to Bears top 100 players

Staley Da Bear

Mar 16, 2019
urz0cgqclqjd1a4gjaaj

I would put "Peanut" Tillman just above Eddie Sprinkle. The "Peanut" punch (which is still legal) over the Sprinkle "Clothesline" which is not.
Karl
Bourbonnais

Except for players who are ineligible to make the HOF due to recent play, it makes sense to make the top of the list exclusively HOF members of the team.
Adam
Deerfield

Hester should be higher. He was/is the GOAT at returner.
TJ
Chicago

Singletary should be ahead of Urlacher; Lance Briggs should be higher.
Anthony
Blaine, Wa

Mack on the list at all after one year ahead of Kevin Butler?
Andras
Las Vegas, NV

Red Grange is too low - he was so important to the birth of the Bears and the NFL.
Dan
Highland Park

Dent way too high; Ditka way too high; Hester probably too high; where is William Perry? Willie Gault does not belong on the list; Cutler probably too low; Alshon Jeffery does not belong on this list; where is Ted Washington?
Mark
Chicago

I realize Alan Page only played 3 or 4 years with the Bears, but he was very productive during those years. I think Top 75 anyway.
Karl
Bourbonnais

Urlacher and Singletary moving up, George and Fortmann moving down.
Scott
Iowa

Include Leslie Frazier.
Carl
Gurnee

Gale sayers at #3.
Gary
Chicago

Jay Cutler should be higher than every QB not named Luckman.
Nicholas
Southbridge, MA

The measure of a Bear isn't just in stats. Brian Piccolo accomplished more in his short life than Jay Cutler could ever have in a lifetime...
Michael
LaGrangeville, NY

Move Khalil Mack further up to maybe low 50's high 40's because even though hes only been here for a year he's easily one of our best players and then move Eddie Jackson up as well (higher than Jay Cutler please he shouldn't be on this list at all).
Jacob
Joliet

Jim McMahon Needs to be at bare minimum in the 30's of this list. As the only Bears quarterback to win a Super Bowl in the Super Bowl ERA.
Sumpter
Las Vegas, NV

Brian Urlacher to number #7.
Chip
Bakersfield, CA

I think Bob Wetoska was every bit as good as Big Cat Williams.
Karl
Bourbonnais

Leslie Frazier was better than Charles Tillman and Allan Ellis. The best pure cover in 1984 and 1985. He belongs on the list.
Aaron
Lincolnwood

I'd put Brian and Samurai in the top ten. They're two if my all time favorite players and I feel they should be in the top ten of all time greats in the history of this beloved franchise. Walter Payton will always be the greatest of all Bears players in my eyes!!!
Luis
El Monte, CA

Wally Chambers has a career cut short by injuries but he should be much higher on the list.
Steve
Mequon, WI

Brian Urlacher should be top 10 easily! No player who played under 5 years should be in the top 25.
James
Warsaw, IN