HC Vic Fangio on Von Miller: 'I think he's got more to give'

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
ajpj57tw8npducfcgiuo

Miller, though, may have another gear. And Fangio said the Super Bowl 50 MVP has demonstrated a willingness to get to that next level.

“I’m very excited,” Fangio said. “I’ve loved working with him up to this point. He’s been very receptive, and I’m looking forward to the season with him.”

Throughout the offseason, Miller has consistently agreed with Fangio’s assessment that he can improve his play. Miller’s answer on Wednesday was no different.

"I've got a lot to give,” Miller said. “I haven't won Defensive Player of the Year one time. I haven't led the league in sacks one time. There's a lot that I've got to give. I think as long that I'm keeping that mindset, I'll continue to get better each and every year, and that what I've tried to do.

“I just try to come in, work hard, be easily coachable. I feel like I'm a coach's dream. Whatever they tell me to do, I feel like I can do it. Whether that’s coverage, whether that’s rushing the passer, run game — if you coach me on a point, I'll be able to do it. I'll be able to remember it in a game.

“We've got great coaches. … He's coached all the great ones, he coached some great ones last year as well, and he had success with the Bears, and whatever he tells me to do, I’ll go out there and do it. I feel like if I can stick to that game plan, all that stuff will happen for me."