In My Own Words feat. Javon Kinlaw - Ready For My Competition

Sourdough Sam

Mar 20, 2019
rprekazxir2onka1m4ji

But who isn't laid back is Coach Kris Kocurek. Man, he's throwed off. If you've seen (or heard) him, you know exactly what I'm talking about. But I like it. He just knows how to get everything out of you. He knows how to make you want to go. I like that the most. He teaches everything to a T. He makes it that much easier for me to learn because he's very detailed.

While having to train for the season from home, I was doing a lot of stuff that we would do in individual drills. Although I was working from home, it almost felt as if I was at the facility with him. He put an emphasis on getting my technique right before getting to training camp, which was extremely helpful.

I was so ready to hit the field my first few days at the facility. I just wanted to get out there with the guys and see how I was stacking up that first day. We went through all of the testing and onboarding. But once we were all cleared, I was ready to go!

That first practice, I wasn't anxious at all because I'm never really anxious. I'm never really nervous, honestly. But what they say about the NFL is really true – it is FAST. A lot of people think they can really come into this league man, but it's hard. And it's hard work to be in this league and stay here. I see it. I've only been practicing for probably a month and I see the work that everybody puts in. I see how they take care of themselves to come out and go full speed the next day.