Inbox: That's the direction the league is headed

Cheesehead

Mar 19, 2019
fih9rysk0goxlakejp0x

Ken from Elizabeth, IN

Hey Wes, I think it's time for an Insider Inbox poll. Agree or disagree with Spoff, out of the 24 Draft Digest players he's chosen the Packers will not choose any of them! What do you think?

The Magic Hod ball says those odds are favorable.

Joe from Wauwatosa, WI

If you could host or be a contestant on a game show past or present, which show would you pick, which role would it be and why? I would want to play Plinko on "The Price is Right," plus then you get to spin the wheel, too.

Mine is "The Price is Right." You know how Rodgers talked about how his love for "Jeopardy!" started at his grandparents' house? That's how my love of "The Price is Right" began. It was something I could bond with my grandparents about. I still love that show. I've always wanted to be a contestant.

Mike from Allen, TX

Good morning to all. With Spoff's reference to the Wonderlic, I'm wondering if either of you two gentlemen ever took it. I don't mean just looking at the questions, I mean taking the entire test under the time constraints a player would face.

I took it once at the Press-Gazette (which I think I might have mentioned before). I either got a 26 or 28. I can't quite remember.

Jared from Tampa, FL

Richard from Madison, I promise you, not one man on this force will rest one minute until we know everything the Insiders know about the Packers' offseason plans. Now, let's grab a bite to eat.

The same old story – reader finds Insider, reader loses Insider, Insider finds reader, reader forgets Insider, reader remembers Insider, Insider dies in a tragic baloney accident at Lambeau Field on New Year's Day.

Dan from Rice Lake, WI

Congrats to Hope Trautwein, pitcher for University of North Texas women's softball team. She threw a perfect game Sunday by striking out all 21 batters. First in NCAA Division I history. What do we call a "perfect" game that goes beyond perfect?

What an incredible achievement. Steve Nebraska would be proud. I'd say the "perfect" perfect game would have to be a quarterback completing every pass he threw and Aaron Rodgers came dang close to that against the Raiders two years ago.

Bill from Wilmington, DE

Hi Wes, what submission location were you most surprised to see?

Jordan from Virginia Beach, VA

Today should have two Insider Inboxes. One continuing the flow of questions as normal and one with all the posts saying: "KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN!!!!" Or maybe just this submission and an estimation on the number of responses saying the same. With it being the offseason, you could throw in a "Best of John Kuhn" photo gallery, including his time working with you fine fellas. Question time: Is John Kuhn the only player to win a second Super Bowl ring playing against the team he won his first with?

I was surprised by how many folks were stumped by Spoff's trivia question. It's an interesting question you pose but there must be a player or two who's done it over the last 55 years. I'm just tired of trying to think of one.

Sal from Hailey, ID

I really miss yelling "KUUUUUUUUUUHN."

I mean, you still can. People might just look at you funny.

Matthias from San Antonio, TX

Now why didn't I think of him? His best year was the year the Packers won the Super Bowl, even scoring two touchdowns in the playoffs. His is an amazing story, almost as awesome as Rocky Bleier

And there's still plenty of chapters left to be written.

Jake from Athens, CA

Just trying to read between the lines here. My chances of getting posted go up if I mail you a sandwich a few days before submitting a question, yeah? How do you feel about pimento cheese?

I can't speak for Spoff but you may never get posted in my Inbox again if I ever find out you sent a pimento cheese sandwich to my mailbox.

Vic from Pittsburgh, PA

I've been reading you jerks for a long time. I have very little faith the two of you can last 17 regular season games. Start crying "BOYZ."

You and me both, "Vic." You and me both.

HAVE A QUESTION?