Kendricks & Smith Visit Disney World, Offer Pro Bowl Predictions

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
qvokqsmnrszhlqz8pcma

We asked Kendricks Saturday about the experience earlier in the week, and he laughed.

"I was not expecting it, first and foremost," he said. "I went in there, and I almost said 'Vikings,' and then I almost said, 'Defense.' And then it was like, 'Oh, NFC?' I just said, 'Ball out. Everybody, Ball on 3.' But I was rattled. I'm not even gonna lie. I didn't know what to say."

While Kendricks is not one to focus on individual achievements, he called it a blessing to be part of this year's Pro Bowl roster.

"I'm just happy to be surrounded by a bunch of these guys," Kendricks said. "This has obviously been a dream of mine, so you've gotta pinch me a little bit. I'm just taking advantage of the opportunity and not taking it for granted.

"It's awesome," he added of the Vikings strong showing. "It's an obvious testament to our hard work and our season we had, but I feel like we could have had some more guys out here, you know what I mean? We've got a bunch of ballers. It definitely shows. We've got eight of them."