Lunchbreak: Vikings Entering ‘Defining’ Stretch of Games

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
s5qpsltsp8nh3xnsuj9i

Diggs trying hand at collaborative design world

Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs has had some flashy on-field performances so far this season, and he’s also made some impressions in the design world.

Diggs recently was involved on a collaborative project to “recreate five ‘multidimensional’ tracksuits that can be worn to the gym, to a tailgate party or out for a night on the town.”

Robert Marshall, Jr., of HypeBeast.com recently spoke with Diggs about his experience and his interest in fashion and style. Marshall asked the receiver what makes the five tracksuits different from others.

Diggs answered:

I would say that these tracksuits have range; you can’t box these tracksuits into strictly an athletic category. The suits have a range that goes beyond the traditional tracksuit. Like I mentioned, you could easily start your day in the suit and go into your evening, without feeling underdressed.

One of the coolest parts of this experience was working with the various designers … I had a different vibe going with each designer and our combined perspective yielded a unique design for each suit. I really enjoyed it. I have so much respect for the designers and the creative process.

Marshall also asked, “What do you want to tell the world with these tracksuits?”

I want to tell the world to take chances and express yourself individually, how you see fit. Be sure to incorporate your personality and what makes you unique when choosing your fit. I love planning my fits, for game day or any day. It’s a creative process with myself, and it’s allowed me to get to know myself on a different level. There’s no wrong style, and more importantly, there’s no style like yours, so make sure to show it!