Mile High Morning: Which cornerbacks might be in play for the Broncos in the first few rounds of the draft?

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
cvcgcmfqra7oop7ip0yw

Want to golf with Peyton Manning? How about golfing with him and two of your friends? And then maybe he treats you and 10 of your friends to dinner at your favorite restaurant in town? Through a new fundraising effort hosted by Fanatics founder Michael Rubin, you can do just that — if you win the auction. In addition to that experience, the All In Challenge has a number of other incredible experiences you can bid on, including throwing out the first pitch at the next World Series, calling a play that you designed in an Eagles preseason game, playing H.O.R.S.E. with Magic Johnson and much more. The proceeds go toward five charities that help people affect by the COVID-19 crisis: Meals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, America's Food Fund, World Central Kitchen and Feeding America.

Melvin Gordon penned something of a diary entry for The Players' Tribune "The Iso" series to document what life has been like for him since the novel coronavirus outbreak. A couple of my favorite parts: Just before Florida started their stay-at-home order, Gordon flew home to be with his mother; also, he's trying to make the most of things: "f I want to change up the scenery from there I go to the living room. And if I want to change the scenery from there, I go sit on the patio — makes it seem like I'm vacationing a little bit!"