New offense a ‘fun challenge’ for Aaron Rodgers

Cheesehead

Mar 19, 2019
h4lawrwmvs1gxldogbwn

Rodgers made it clear he believes in the offense, having seen it succeed everywhere LaFleur has been. He even mentioned being impressed with it last year in Green Bay’s game against San Francisco, where LaFleur’s former offensive coordinator in Atlanta, Kyle Shanahan, is the head coach.

For his part, LaFleur has enjoyed working through this process with Rodgers, and the communication has been constant.

“I think it’s going great. He’s fun to be around,” LaFleur said. “You can see how much fun he has out on that field. We’ve had a lot of good conversations, and I think we’re growing together. The more time we spend together, we’ll get a better feel for each other.”

Rodgers expressed no worries about the relationship, either, saying it’ll “naturally get to where it needs to go.” He seems to feel the same way about the offense in general.

Yes, there’s plenty of change, but by the end of the next four weeks when offseason workouts conclude, Rodgers plans to understand the offense on a deeper level. From there, stay tuned.

“It’s going to be different. It’s going to look different, formationally and with motions,” he said. “I think it’s an offense that I can infuse creativity in and put my stamp on it.”