Pass Rush - With Kennard Back - Faces Difficult Test Against Allen

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
uay7ykp9h2nasghrmfuq

BUDDA BAKER SITS AGAIN, BUT EXPECTED FOR SUNDAY​

Safety Budda Baker, who is dealing with a groin injury, did not practice for a second straight day. But Joseph said he expects Baker to be able to play Sunday.

Defensive linemen Jordan Phillips (hamstring) and Leki Fotu (ankle), guard Justin Murray (hand), quarterback Chris Streveler (illness) and center Lamont Gaillard (illness) also did not practice. Tight end Maxx Williams (ankle), running back Kenyan Drake (ankle), cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (thigh), and safety Deionte Thompson (knee) were all limited.

For the Bills, defensive end Mario Addison (not injury-related) and running back Taiwan Jones (hamstring) didn't practice. Guard Cody Ford (ankle), linebacker Del'Shawn Phillips (quadriceps), cornerback Tre'Davious White (ankle), guard Brian Winters (knee), guard Jon Feliciano (back), quarterback Jake Fromm (not injury-related), safety Micah Hyde (ankle) and cornerback Josh Norman (hamstring) were all limited.

PATRICK PETERSON HAS A PROPOSAL​

Frustrated at a pass interference flag he absorbed last week when he felt the official couldn't see the play clearly, cornerback Patrick Peterson said he wants there to be more officials every game and thinks the NFL should consider it.

"We need more refs on the field to officiate the games," Peterson said. "If the back judge can't see the receiver, now the DB is at a disadvantage. He's not seeing the whole game, so we need more eyes to help these guys.

"I watched that play 30 times, I was in perfect coverage I never touched him, never did anything like that. I take PIs very personally, especially when I know I did not have a PI."

(Upon viewing the replay, it indeed does not look like Peterson did anything to warrant a flag, although the pass was caught for a 17-yard gain and the penalty ultimately declined.)

Continue reading...