Von Miller joined by NFL's elite pass rushers at virtual fourth-annual Pass Rush Summit

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
fefibx5exerpvyqathv8

A year ago, dozens of the NFL's best pass rushers descended on Las Vegas for an opportunity to learn from their peers.

At that iteration of Von Miller's Pass Rush Summit — the third year that the Broncos' star pass rusher hosted the event — Miller, Aaron Donald, Calais Campbell and Co. spent time on UNLV's practice field demonstrating moves before heading inside the team's facilities for a film session.

But just as COVID-19 prevented NFL teams from gathering for in-person offseason training, Miller's fourth-annual Pass Rush Summit was pushed online in 2020.

Yet while Zoom boxes and screen-sharing replaced on-field drills, Miller's seminar for the game's best remained impactful. Hundreds of pass rushers — across high school, college and the NFL — logged on Friday to hear from a panel that included Miller, Campbell, Khalil Mack, Chandler Jones, Myles Garrett, Arik Armstead, Shaquil Barrett and D.J. Reader.

Broncos rushers Jurrell Casey and Bradley Chubb both joined the two-hour summit, which was hosted by NFL Network's Nate Burleson.

"I'd be scared as hell if I was a quarterback and saw y'all running after me," Burleson said on the call.

Read on for some highlights from the summit, which will help raise funds for Miller's Von Sacks COVID initiative. Miller has pledged 580,000 meals to kids in need that have been impacted by the novel coronavirus.