What you need to know for the Panthers 2019 training camp

Sir Purr

Mar 16, 2019
bvfxxacgv1xjcqlpuann

Will practice times ever change?

Practice is always subject to weather, but typically the team will practice in light to moderate rain. Check the Panthers on Twitter @panthers for any modifications to practice.

Where do fans go to watch practice?

The fan entrance opens to the top of the main spectator hill. Fans can also go down to the fence line behind the left end zones. Here is a map of the specific areas of training camp.

Can I get autographs?

Players typically sign autographs as they make their way back to the locker rooms. Fans can line up along the fence line to the lower right as you face the practice fields. After the Kickoff Party (7/25) in Gibbs Stadium, players may approach the stands and the area behind the end zone. Autographs are not guaranteed.

What can I bring with me?

Fans can bring coolers with food and drink containers, although alcohol and glass are both prohibited. Backpacks, folding chairs, items for autographs and selfie sticks are permissible. A full list of acceptable and prohibited items is available here.

What if I can't make it to Spartanburg?

The Panthers will hold their annual Fan Fest, presented by Daimler, on August 2 at Bank of America Stadium. Fans have the opportunity to see players up close at practice and watch a spectacular fireworks and laser show extravaganza. Tickets are $5 and available by clicking here.

Have more questions about camp?

Submit your questions in the Disqus comments below.