You've Got Mail: Bye Week Has Arrived

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
q0est0miljqn7gxbyler

"Hey Darren, biggest Cardinals fan from Ohio here! I just wanted to express how amazing that win was (Sunday). My only problem/concern was Kingsbury's playcalling in certain situations. We had two interceptions in regulation and had 0 points to show for either of them. He literally brought out an extra lineman to play fullback on second down after the Budda return just for Kyler to run away from the strong side and gain no yards. The other example of bad coaching was in overtime bringing Zane out on 2nd down. I understand just trying to get the game over with.. but when he called the timeout to save the delay of game, there no reason Kyler and Edmonds couldn't have trotted back out for a play to give Zane a breather. But that's just a concern going forward, all in all great win and GO CARDS!"

Kliff took full responsibility for the screwup on the field goal. There were a couple of things he'd do differently, but I guess I don't understand ultimately the expectation of perfection. Not going to happen, not with players, not with coaches. That's the first time all season the Cards failed in a goal-to-go situation, and the first time they've failed on fourth down. He's done a pretty good job thus far. That sweep with Kyler has been pretty effective too. The field goal thing can't happen, and I was surprised they shut down the drive when it had been so easy up until then. But they won, and he'll learn

From Robin Baumann via azcardinals.com:

Continue reading...