You've Got Mail: Cap Talk On The Super Bye

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
bl12ohwew2kwvqgyw1th

"I have 3. Who do you want to see us get in the draft? When could we hear Larry's decision? And what will most likely happen with P2?"

For me, too early to know particular names. Position-wise, my first instinct is for a cornerback, although at 16, I am flexible depending who is on the board. A good guard, a pass rusher, even a wide receiver would work for me in this general sense. As for Fitz, that's a great question. The latest we have found out in the past (and of course, it has always been coming back up until this point) is around the first week or so of February. Now, could that timeline be delayed this year? Possible. But the Cards will likely need to know before they start into offseason roster work. In terms of Peterson, I think he's going to want to hit the open market and see his value. I think the Cards would like him back, but I'm sure they have a price in mind. It only takes one team to outbid them. My gut says Peterson is going to take the best offer he can get. That may not be in Arizona.

From @WLife100 via Twitter:

Continue reading...