You've Got Mail: In The Heat Of The Summer

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
irhjlamml9v1ypvdtq6f

"I had Houston Texas season tickets for 5 years. Now that DeAndre Hopkins, and JJ Watt, two of our most beloved players are wearing red, every NFL fan loves them, I have renounced my allegiance to Houston, and am now with the Cardinals. Already sporting my JJ jersey. I can think one thing your team can do to expand your fanbase and merchandising. Look back to history. Chicago fans are the most insane in the nation, yet few are old enough to know the history of the Chicago Cardinals; the oldest team in the NFL. Now that I live in Chicago, people go nuts of Chicago Cougars (WHL 1973-1974), Chicago Whales jerseys (1913-1915) of the FBL, and have a closet full of NFL throwback jerseys. The Cardinals left for St. Louis in 1959, but their history is completely undermarketed. This team becomes a contender? You could sell out everything Chicago Cardinals. You've got to give me credit, but I have been thinking about this since DeAndre joined; JJ cemented the deal. Ship 99s to Dicks in Chicagoland, and they will sell out in an hour."

It's an interesting thought in the heart of Bears-land.

Continue reading...