You've Got Mail: NFL Championship Game Week

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
cfzdykeertsenwbnbiaa

"AFTER 8-8 FIRE EVERYBODY THEY SAY! I think it's a terrible idea to fire anybody. I hear a lot of fans saying it's because we aren't good. We not winning games. I agree it was hard to watch games this year. But a lot of successful franchises have is multiple years with same coach and quarterback. I think if the coach and quarterback take this offseason and really look at their tape of all the games, I believe the best chances we have to have a great year next year is to keep coaching the same. Also I like Patrick Peterson but I do believe in the draft we need a young speed CB. I believe this year our CBs were playing off man a lot on the speed WR because they couldn't keep up. What you think Darren? P.S. thank you so much for your no bullstart answers. I respect you so much for that you don't tell us what we want to know just your opinion. GO CARDS."

There was never going to be a head coaching change this year, and I agree -- I think having some stability absolutely matters, especially with a young quarterback. It doesn't mean you choose stability over everything else, but to me it has to be a consideration. Look, there is no question is will be a big offseason and season for Kingsbury. Everyone is waiting for that next step. As far as cornerback, I do think finding a young cornerback is paramount and a strong possibility in the first round, depending who is there. I don't know if the scheme was about the Cards' cornerback speed per se, but at that position, slow doesn't help. At most positions, slow doesn't help.

From Mark Hogan via azcardinals.com:

Continue reading...