2021 NFL Draft Prospects for Vikings: Linebackers

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
gmzbqros6sqi2f3klcex

2020 stats: 12 games; 76 tackles (40 solo), 6.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sack, 1 interception, 3 passes defended, 1 forced fumble

Alabama Pro Day results: Moses was recovering from meniscus surgery and did not participate.

Leber believes: "A lot of people look at his tape and stats from last year and say, 'Well, OK, he was good.' Maybe we saw regression, a little bit, in some of his movements, but it comes out after the season that he played with a torn meniscus. I can't imagine how painful that was, so you've got to give him credit for playing through the pain and understanding he wants to be out there for his teammates.

"What I like about him is he's versatile. In his years at Alabama he played every [linebacker] position. He can play Mike; he can play the outside," Leber added. "I think he's more suited for an outside spot. I don't think he's a true A-to-B gap player going downhill. I think he can really make some plays as he's running sideline to sideline, running those alleys, playing out in space, not having to take on those big offensive linemen all of the time, but when you look at the sheer athleticism, 'Is this guy a football player?' Dylan Moses absolutely is."