A Message From Jim Irsay

Blue

Mar 19, 2019
rnqbycoiwofsga0vedlg

As we close out this year, thank you for your support of the Indianapolis Colts this season! As I say so often, our fans are the foundation of this organization, and we would accomplish nothing without you.

Clearly 2019 didn’t end how we all wanted it to – with a deep playoff run to a Super Bowl championship. There were indeed bright spots, particularly during the first half of the season. But as we all know, we didn’t close in the way we needed to in order to reach our ultimate goal. It’s frustrating to you as a fan, and believe me, it’s just as frustrating to me as Owner & CEO.

Nonetheless, I believe this team is on the doorstep of great things. I am confident in the steady leadership of Chris Ballard and Frank Reich, who have built a culture of trust, toughness and teamwork that you can be proud of. I’m confident we have the right core of talented players who are ready to take the next step. And I’m confident that our great fan base, who stuck with us through thick and thin this season, will want to be a part of this journey every step of the way.

On this last day of the year, we’ll take time to reflect on 2019 and everything we need to do to get better as a team and an organization. But when the clock strikes midnight, we’ll turn the page to 2020 and keep grinding away to bring another Lombardi Trophy back to Indiana.

So thank you for being the greatest fans in the NFL. Have a Happy New Year, and we can’t wait to entertain, inspire and unite Colts Nation in 2020 by winning the right way!