Action Reaction: Beebe's 1st Score Part of Vikings Committee Effort without Thielen

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
eaizxao5izqllodinpjf

"Great job versus Cover 0, the first touchdown just went inside across his defender's face, and then the second one, again, is just trying to be patient with him and let him run his route, and he did a great job finishing the play, because linebackers there, they're coming, and I've seen those throws caught, and he's out at the 1-yard line, and he fought for the front pylon and got us in, and that's just a great play by him. Other than that, I thought the Panthers' defense did a really good job of kind of taking away a lot of the opportunities we were trying to give him, whether it was double teams or a soft corner or a safety over the top, and you could tell they were aware of where he was and trying to kind of make it hard to get him the football, especially if it was going to be down the field."

"He kept flashing and showing that he was such a great player. Yet, a combination of factors were kind of preventing him from getting more opportunities, so I was really encouraged by the last few weeks of him getting out there and being able to make some more plays for us, and then today, to have the game-winning touchdown and make so many plays. He had a big play on a third down early in the game when we were backed up. He's a great player. He showed it today, and he's one of those guys where if we give him opportunities, he's going to make plays, but we'll see week to week what we have as far as personnel and how we want to attack teams."