Broncos, Briefly: Friday, April 5, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
xyziszknxclkrq5io8br

An upbeat Janovich steals show from Broncos week one press conferences (Mike Klis, 9NEWS)
“A few guys, including me, got a little fat. You go home, eat too much, party a little too hard, but yeah, everybody is. We want to be lean and mean fighting machines."

Bradley Chubb embraces big expectations in Vic Fangio Broncos defense (Kyle Fredrickson, Denver Post)
Chubb admitted properly structuring his hours outside football proved difficult at times last season. He also had diet “cheat days” with trips to the Wendy’s drive-thru. But no more. Playing elite NFL football requires elite dedication in all facets of life. “I just had to realize how to manage my time,” he said. ” ... When I felt like I did that, it helped me a lot.”

Broncos work out quarterbacks Daniel Jones, Clayton Thorson, set to meet Drew Lock (Mike Klis, 9News)
Regardless of round, evidence continues to compile that the Broncos are taking a quarterback in the 2019 NFL Draft that is now three weeks away.

Broncos players admit they weren't 'on the same page' last year (Nicki Jhabvala, The Athletic)
“You’d see it on the field,” fullback Andy Janovich said. “We’d shoot ourselves in the foot and guys just aren’t tuned in all the time. Come game day, that kills you.”