Broncos, Briefly: Friday, March 22, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
msv88mrwoco9t0nlgexc

What can defensive mastermind Vic Fangio do with Von Miller and Bradley Chubb? (Jeff Legwold, ESPN)_
“Those are the kinds of players you always want to have," Fangio said. “I’ve said already Von Miller can be one of those rare players in this league, and I do really believe as good as Von as played in his career -- and he has done some really, really good things -- he can play even better."_

Hogan returns for chance as Broncos No. 2 quarterback (Mike Klis, 9NEWS)
Given his options, Hogan decided to return to the Broncos and compete for the role as Joe Flacco’s understudy.

Where will Kareem Jackson play? Wherever the Broncos want him to (Jeff Legwold, ESPN)
“I actually enjoy kind of floating around, playing a little bit of everywhere," Jackson said.

Ja'Wuan James looks to provide right answer at right tackle (Troy Renck, KMGH)_
Before adding James, the Broncos executed what I believe could be their best offseason move, convincing Mike Munchak to leave Pittsburgh to coach the offensive line. Not only is he a Hall of Fame player, but he brings a reputation of developing linemen into Pro Bowlers._

Competition Committee unveils two proposals to change replay rules (Josh Alper, Pro Football Talk)_
The NFL has released this year’s proposed changes to the league’s playing rules and nine of them have to do with the replay review system._