Broncos, Briefly: Thursday, April 4, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
gurvjb0wbvonfvyaoqhw

A Lamborghini, 2 a.m. workouts and a mindset of 'stacking days': Welcome to Von Miller's offseason (Nicki Jhabvala, The Athletic)_
“My whole thing was I didn’t want to miss a day this offseason,” he said. “I don’t like to work out by myself, so if (my friends) are with me, I just drag them along. But my whole mindset is not to miss a day, so whether it’s 2 a.m. or 8 a.m., I gotta get my workout.”_

Phillip Lindsay understood his competition for Colorado Professional Athlete of the Year (Mike Klis, 9NEWS)_
“They’re all great players and they’re doing great things right now,’’ Lindsay said. “I’m just fortunate they decided to go with me. At the end of the day, they all deserve it. Then you got someone like Kyle Freeland. That’s my boy, coming from DPS. We’re just going to keep representing. I watch all my teams, I cheer for everybody. Since I’ve been a kid and a Denver native I cheer for all the teams.’’_

Ahead of NFL draft, don't buy into the hype of players' pro days (Jarrett Bell, USA Today)_
“I see it like this: You don’t go to the driving range to watch a good golfer,” Turner said. “It’s how you play the game that matters the most.”_

Broncos' Phillip Lindsay won't put timetable on return (Kevin Patra, NFL.com)_
Proving himself again first entails getting healthy._

Broncos expect Vic Fangio to run an old-school, 1960s-style training camp (Michael David Smith, Pro Football Talk)_
“He’s already had a few words for us,” Lindsay said, via Mike Klis of 9 News in Denver. “He’s a no nonsense coach. He’s going to be old school. I wouldn’t be surprised if minicamp and training camp is like 1960s back in the day. We need it.”_