Broncos, Briefly: Thursday, July 11, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
i75hpnmpnyj4uf2uu3in

The NFL’s Top 10 Edge Defenders for 2019 / The MMQB NFL Podcast (Andy Benoit, MMQB)
1. Von Miller
, Denver, 77 points (1 first-place vote)

Broncos Position Preview: Committee approach appears to be plan at running back (Ryan O’Halloran, Denver Post)
In seven of the last eight seasons, two Broncos running backs have had at least 100 rushing attempts. Look for that trend to continue this year.

Broncos’ offensive line ranks 12th in NFL, according to Pro Football Focus (Joe Nguyen, Denver Post)
Despite the loss of star center Matt Paradis in free agency and two brand-new starters penciled in to start in 2019, the Broncos’ offensive line is just a hair outside the NFL’s top 10, according to one report.

2020 NFL Draft fits for AFC West teams: Players to watch this college season who’d be ideal need-fillers (Chris Trapasso, CBS Sports)
A smart, aggressive blitzer and an above-average athlete for his 6-3, 203-pound frame, Deplit is best close to the line of scrimmage but can make plays on a regular basis at the short and intermediate levels in coverage and the occasional big play down the field.

Broncos CB Chris Harris: ‘I like being the underdog’ (Kevin Patra, NFL.com)
"I got Tyreek Hill fighting with me twice a year, Keenan Allen, A.B., so the AFC West is going to be a track meet," he said.