Broncos, Briefly: Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
brvxqbekqrdg82ajdhzb

Broncos Briefs: Sitting at home will fuel new cornerback Coty Sensabaugh (Kyle Newman, The Denver Post)

“I’ve been unemployed for a long while this season, so it’s revenge for everybody,” Sensabaugh said Wednesday before practice. “(Not being signed) fuels me a lot. I felt like I should’ve been signed a long time ago, and I felt like I was one of the best corners in free agency this offseason.

“Here’s my chance to go prove it.”

Lindsay deception: A power back from a speed frame (Mike Klis, 9News)

By now, everyone in Broncos Country knows Lindsay’s looks are as deceiving as his footwork.

He is a between-the-tackles runner disguised in a perimeter body.

Broncos search for ways to solve third-quarter offensive woes (Ryan O’Halloran, The Denver Post)

The Broncos’ offense should look at the bright side when being asked about their third-quarter struggles: The questions could be about game-long scoring issues.

Kareem Jackson fits right in at safety for Broncos (Arnie Stapleton, Associated Press)

Exhibit No. 1 in support of Vic Fangio’s desire to convert Kareem Jackson into a fulltime strong safety is the 10th-year pro’s jackhammering, fumble-causing, touchdown-saving, touchback-inducing, bone-crunching hit of Chargers running back Austin Ekeler.