Broncos, Briefly: Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Miles

Mar 18, 2019
e1nw1nktcdhsraawpj6g

Ja'Wuan James: Love, money, Bronco fans, winning tradition brought him to Denver (Mike Klis, 9News)_
“I hold myself to a high standard. I feel like you battle with yourself more than you do anybody. As long as I keep holding those standards high of myself and go out there and work, I know I can get it done and get what I deserve.’’_

5 quarterbacks the Broncos should consider in the NFL draft — and how they would work in Denver (Eric Edholm, Denver Post)
Each week leading up to the 2019 NFL draft, our draft expert Eric Edholm will be breaking down a position of need for the Denver Broncos along with the top prospects at those positions – their strengths, weaknesses, draft range and how they might fit in with the Broncos. Today, we start with the quarterbacks.

NFL eyes big plans for 100th season celebration (Terry Lefton, Sports Business Journal)_
National Football League officials are optimistically projecting that “NFL 100,” the licensing program behind a yearlong marketing push for the league’s 100th season, will be as big as the Super Bowl golden anniversary from 2016._