Cook, Ham & Kendricks Basking in Experiences at 1st Career Pro Bowl

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
uvqrijzh9uesnqrmxw7e

Hunter (second career Pro Bowl), Smith (fifth), quarterback Kirk Cousins (second), defensive end Everson Griffen (fourth) and cornerback Xavier Rhodes (third) also have shared advice with the Pro Bowl newbies on how to best capitalize on the week.

"I tell them just to go have fun. It's all about them and interacting with the fans," Hunter said. "I saw that EK (Kendricks) was kind of nervous, tight, at first, and I'm like, 'Man, just relax. Have fun.' "

Cook is taking the tips to heart.

"I've been listening to [Rhodes] and Griff', Harry, all of those guys," he said. "They've been telling me, 'Enjoy the moment.' "

Like a proud older brother, Rhodes spoke highly of – and poked a little fun at – his younger teammates.

"I am happy for those guys. Oh, man. EK is stoked, Dalvin can't stop smiling and running around. C.J. doesn't know where to go," Rhodes laughed on Wednesday. "I'm just happy to see those guys. I feel like when I first came, that's how I was. But it's just [great] to see those guys come here and just enjoy the camaraderie and enjoy this experience."

Cousins specifically highlighted his offensive comrades.