Hidey

Festus

Mar 6, 2019
Im Festus and I been a pro football fan since I was a yonker. And really Im not that big-a fan of any one team I like most all of 'em. Dont really hate any of 'em. If it's on TV I'll watch it. Glad I found this place.

Festus

Mar 6, 2019
Thankee. Kinda looks like it's hard to git, people to come and join a new site donut? Sorry I ain't been here much myself.

Dodger12

Jun 2, 2019
Im Festus and I been a pro football fan since I was a yonker. And really Im not that big-a fan of any one team I like most all of 'em. Dont really hate any of 'em. If it's on TV I'll watch it. Glad I found this place.

Festus was such a great character and Ken Curtis could act. I watch a lot of Gunsmoke re-runs and I wasn't sold on Festus following Dennis Weaver but Ken Curtis won me over. Don't get out of line here or Johnny "will be on you like ugly on an ape.." Great line and I laugh ever time I hear it.

Dodger12

Jun 2, 2019
He could sing too, was one of the original "Sons of the Pioneers."

Holy shit!!! I had to look because Sons of the Pioneers was wwwaaayyyy before the era when I appreciated music.....by that I mean I enjoy music of the 40's, 50's and so on. Curtis was born in 1916. The man was almost 50 when he joined the cast of gunsmoke. I still can't believe it......