How to Watch & Listen to Vikings-Texans in Week 4

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
ccpxjix0zrqhaiu4sewz

Fans who live in the green area shown on the map from 506sports.com will be able to watch the game on their iOS mobile devices with the VIKINGS APP or VIKINGS MOBILE SITE (Safari browser only).

LOCAL RADIO:

KFAN 100.3-FM and KTLK 1130-AM

Play-by-Play: Paul Allen

Analyst: Pete Bercich

Sideline Reporters: Greg Coleman & Ben Leber

Pregame Show: 10 a.m. (CT) with Mike Mussman

KFAN and KTLK are the flagship stations for the five-state Vikings Radio Network.

SATELLITE RADIO:

Minnesota: Sirius 82 and XM 383

Houston: Sirius 133 and XM 227

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS

Click here for the full bevy of options that include over-the-air, cable, satellite, over-the-top and streaming methods.

VIKINGS POSTGAME LIVE

Tune-in after each Vikings game on the team's digital and social platforms to watch Vikings Postgame Live presented by Mystic Lake. The show will feature expert analysis, highlights, Next Gen Stats and postgame sound from Head Coach Mike Zimmer.

COORDINATORS ON THE OFFENSE, DEFENSE & SPECIAL TEAMS

Below are takeaways from Thursday's media sessions with Offensive Coordinator Gary Kubiak, Co-Defensive Coordinators Andre Patterson and Adam Zimmer, and Special Teams Coordinator Marwan Maalouf.

Kubiak on Jefferson's progression

Justin Jefferson had a historic performance in his third NFL game and first start, putting up 175 yards receiving (including a 71-yard touchdown) against the Titans on Sunday.

What makes Kubiak most happy is the way Jefferson's come along – amid the COVID-19 pandemic – since being drafted 22nd overall in April.

"I think the thing I'm most impressed with is his progress, watching him go through training camp, after this different offseason, what was expected of him," Kubiak said. "We got, I think, 30-plus plays out of him on opening day, another 30-something in Indianapolis, and now he goes and plays 50-plus and plays the way he played.

"I just think the progress he's made as a young player, a very bright future, and I'm just looking forward to him continuing to make plays," Kubiak added. "The progress, the quick progress, the job that [receivers coach Andrew Janocko has] done with him has been very good."