J’Mon Moore has ‘grown a lot from last year’

Cheesehead

Mar 19, 2019
v8moyey2ctwwo0njkilc

On his role as offensive coordinator:

I’m like the organizer and the one who’s trying to bring everything together. It’s a great position for me to be able to sit back and watch the interaction, being in the shoes made is as a play-caller, you can say, ‘hey, did he really get that?’ I think it just makes it more efficient.

On Aaron Jones:

Aaron, watching him, he’s such a good slasher. With the outside-zone stuff we’re doing, it’s going to really help him and make him more effective. He’s definitely shown up and done some good things. I think this is going to be a good system for him.

On reuniting with Marcedes Lewis:

I’m a big fan of Marcedes. He did a great job in Jacksonville. He’s a true pro. I’ve known him for years. My brother-in-law played with him at UCLA. The No. 1 thing is how he prepares himself. He was a threat in the red zone at Jacksonville and those are things we want to ramp up with him.

Quarterbacks coach Luke Getsy

On learning LaFleur’s scheme:

He really took his time once we got here at the beginning of January. He was very detailed with us. We were able to watch a lot of tape and get examples. I didn’t have a background in the terminology, but what we’re doing I feel I have a good background in.

On relationship of LaFleur and Rodgers:

Great conversation. That’s what that room has been since we got together here. Everyone gives how they view things. Matt leads the show and gets the conversation rolling, and we all give our viewpoints on how they’re seeing it. It’s been really interactive and I think that’s helped the process a lot.