Kirk Cousins Talks Klint Kubiak's Promotion, Trade Speculation on KFAN

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
g2gjuahg5zwkld6oh6aq

"I've seen it work a multitude of ways," Cousins added. "There's no right way, but however we choose to go about it, it's that when we get to the game on Sunday that we're producing and scoring points and finishing as a top offense."

The quarterback also addressed trade speculation, and quipped that it's just part of life as an NFL quarterback.

He also reiterated his desire to stay in Minnesota.

"This isn't my first rodeo, you know? I'm coming up on year 10, so that's not the first time that you've heard random reports that helped someone's Twitter account get some notoriety," Cousins told Allen. "You just kind of say, 'Hey, we'll roll with whatever happens,' and you try to not get too caught up in anything or caught up in the fact that it's going to go a certain way.

"You just try to be able to roll with it because in this league, you never know what's around the corner," Cousins added, "You have to be ready to adapt, but my hope was, when that came out, that hopefully I'm going to be in Minnesota for a long time and play to a level that will keep me in Minnesota for a long time because that's really where I'd like to be."