Panel Recalls Top Vikings Moments, Teams from 2010-19

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
x6trwwgfkfjf9jqwbxem

Bercich: 2017

"It's a Top 100 play in the history of the NFL," Bercich said. "You look at how that season started, it was one thing after another before that team turned itself around and marched its way into the playoffs."

Rosen: 2017

"13-3 in 2017 … and [Allen's] call of the 'Minneapolis Miracle.'"

Allen: 2012

"I'm going to go outside of the box here … 2012. Adrian [Peterson] was the MVP."

What will you be watching for the Vikings in the next decade?

Bercich:
The offensive line

"One thing that was obvious from the last decade was the offensive line and a lack of stability and great playmakers. Now, I do think Brian O'Neill is positioned to become a very, very good right tackle. And we might have our center position figured out for the next 5-10 years [with Garrett Bradbury]."

Allen: Potential changes to the schedule

"I think the schedule change that is coming at us … with fewer preseason games, more regular season games and more playoff teams. When we do this again [in 10 years], I think that's going to be the 'A topic' for the decade we just saw."

Seifert: Stability at quarterback

"I'll go back to it and say stability at quarterback is going to be a big story for this franchise. Maybe they've turned the corner with Kirk, but there's going to have to be a lot more assets devoted to him in order to make that happen. He's only got the one year left on his contract. If it doesn't, then they need to start over — again — so that is something to consider as well. If you look at Super Bowl winners, there's not this churn at quarterback."

Rosen: The tandem of Rick Spielman and Mike Zimmer

"The Wilf's love stability. My prediction is that they're going to give them more time to figure this out."