Swedish Fan Makes 4K-Mile Trip to View Vikings Season Opener

Viktor

Mar 19, 2019
mykusohoyxmd93ajnsk9

Olsen currently closely follows Smith and was most excited to see the Pro Bowler in action Sunday.

“I like intelligent players and players that are versatile, able to do a lot of stuff, and he’s all over the field,” Olsen said. “He brings such intimidation to the opponent just by his presence, and I love that about him.”

Just prior to kickoff, Olsen accurately anticipated a high-scoring Minnesota offense that went on to defeat Atlanta 28-12.

“They have the talent. They have the tools,” Olsen said before kickoff. “I’ve also been following the rebuilding of the coaching staff on the offense, so my expectations are that we score a lot today and get off to a great start before the Packers next week.”

Olsen will travel to Green Bay to watch the Border Battle at Lambeau Field before heading back home, where he will continue to spread his love for the Vikings.

But he assures that he will be back.

“I’m sharing, telling the story [of the Vikings], and I am so fortunate to live these experiences,” Olsen said. “And I have made good friends here in Minnesota, so this is a tradition. I’ll be coming over every year for a couple of games, for sure.”