What To Expect When The Cardinals Host The Browns

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
eqxn2ic4nnakayhdflcn

The plan, Murray said, is “not trying to do too much, play my game and just let it all fall where it may. The past two weeks, I turned the ball over more than I ever really have. Just really not trying to do too much, let the game come to myself and just being myself and letting it come to me.”

It helps the Cardinals that the Browns (6-7) are without their best pass rusher, the suspended Myles Garrett. But Kitchens’ team should have some desperation, given that they were the chic pick by many in the offseason to be a Super Bowl contender, only to have that expectation backfire. Mayfield has been up and down in his second season, and now the Browns must win out just to have a chance at that postseason spot many just assumed they would have.

“They continue to play hard,” Kitchens said. “They’ve come together. They run toward each other rather than away from each other in times of adversity. The execution has increased. They’ve done a good job of focusing and concentrating during the course of the week and making sure they know what to do. Then they get to Sundays, and they try to do the best job they can.”

After all, what else can you expect?

“I go off of what I learned in college, which is be where your feet are,” Drake said. “You’ve got plans, you’ve got goals, do what you need to do to turn up your preparation, but you can only go out and perform between those lines. Anything else doesn’t really matter.”

Continue reading...