You've Got Mail: Football Is Over For Now

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
diaacb9cyurzcc0yaduj

Let me just say that I don't ever recall players paying for drinks since I've been around. But like anything over the last 20 years, things have evolved for sure. The moving into State Farm Stadium in 2006 was a giant move, especially when it came to an influx of cash flow. But while there might have been differences once, in talking to cohorts around the league, the Cardinals are a lot like most other NFL teams. The upgrading of the practice facility (including getting the name the Dignity Health Arizona Cardinals Training Center) is ongoing, but as everyone knows, they've added a practice bubble, a cafeteria, an upgraded locker room and weight room, increased the size of both the football staff and the organization's overall staff, and updated a lot of the medical/preventative side of things. But as far as how people "conduct" themselves, it's a normal work environment, and always has been. The locker room can be different at times, but that's the world we live it -- guys are checking phones a bunch, like most 20-somethings.

Continue reading...