You've Got Mail: Rookie Minicamp Week

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
hdjp32jwabpfimca3pbv

"Hey Darren, how's it going? Ok first, why does everyone think moving Fitz to TE is a idea, I would think that if he were to return, God willing, he would be our slot receiver, D-Hop, Green, and Fitz, like wow, that would be amazing to watch. Now everyone talks about his numbers being down last year, but that wasn't his fault I don't believe, I think Kyler got tunnel vision always looking for D-Hop. I have zero faith in Isabella and not much more in Christian, plus the rookie is unproven, the only thing left to do is get Larry to come back for one more shot at this, How cool would it be if the Suns and Cardinals both won it all in the same year, with Larry the part-owner, and Larry the player."

Oh, moving Fitz to tight end is an idea, alright. I think you're probably missing some things if your top three receivers are Hopkins, Green and Fitz, but it would be interesting to watch. But we will see what Fitz decides to do. As far as the Suns and Cards both winning the title in the same year, God bless your optimism.

From Simon from China via azcardinals.com:

Continue reading...