You've Got Mail: Seahawks Week, Part One

Big Red

Mar 16, 2019
c8nch1crdsqb4rofog1k

"This 'take it slow' thing with Simmons is so frustrating. Other than injured guys and Green Bay backup QB Jordan Love, Simmons is the single least used first-round rookie. And almost a mockery, a practice squad LB name Isaiah is likely in line to see more reps than our No. 8 overall LB Isaiah. That brings up Reddick. It feels like a very big problem that he failed at ILB for three years but has seemingly picked up OLB like a fish to water. That screams 'a coach didn't know how to use him.' Otherwise he would've been slotted as an OLB Day one, contributing, being a good player. WHAT IS THE PLAN? Simmons hardly playing is not a plan."

Actually, that's incorrect. If a player hardly playing is not a plan, then how come it has happened with so many players? I can name a ton of NFL guys who have done it. Now, it's not what you want, and I get that. The Reddick thing has scared many fans. I understand it. But Reddick at ILB was his deal across three coaching staffs, so it's not like it was one group. We can keep going around and around on this in every mailbag, because someone wants to complain about it weekly. But the defense just gave up 10 points, Hicks and Campbell are playing well, and I don't see anything changing soon.

From Robert Malicki via azcardinals.com:

Continue reading...